Sr. Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
As a Sr. Software Engineer you will work as part of a top-performing team to deliver high-quality search engine marketing SaaS solutions to market. You will be able to work with minimal direction, balance multiple requirements, and coordinate efforts within our Engineering team, Product Management, and QA. The individual we are looking for is a quick thinker, enthusiastic, and passionate about the web and SaaS. If you’re excited about small teams, fast-paced environments, new technologies, the open-source software stack, and you love writing code, we’d like to hear from you!
All of our offerings are delivered as software as a service via the web. Our technology stack includes the Google AdWords API, Adobe Flex, Python, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Linux.
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field and considerable coding experience)
- Top-notch coding skills 3-5 years of experience writing code professionally (preferably SaaS)
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies.
- Experience with any specific technologies (e.g., Python or Adobe Flex) is not a requirement; we're looking for people with a history of leveraging any technology to create masterpieces.
- Experience working on web analytics applications, search engines, content management systems or other Web publishing systems is a plus.
- Culture fit is important. We are a two-year-old, venture-backed, 35-person company that wants to dominate our market. We work hard, and we want to be successful and make our clients successful. Familiarity and experience with the Agile methodology is a plus.
Python, Adobe Flex, Structured Query Language (SQL), Object-Oriented Programming, SQLite, Open-Source software development, Git, Object-Relational Mapping (ORM), Postgres SQL, AJAX, HTML, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM)